[Rhodes22-list] The Cat - southern version

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 00:06:40 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, primo sailing is not high on the list
of the gov's of MD & VA....same dunderheads who wanted
to place a nuclear reactor near the nat. gas tanks
outside of Solomon Md (can't remembr the exact name of
the place...it's past midnight and am slowing down a
bit)..am going out sailing tomorrow w/ a friend who
edits one of the No Neck newspapers...connected
politically...I'll see what he knows aboout the ferry
status..

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20071006/f033beab/attachment.jpg