[Rhodes22-list] Compass and GPS Selection

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 7 23:00:36 EDT 2007

Art:
     Yes I bought the downloads....good detail and accurate so far as I could tell.  Had a friend get the 'enhanced version' with color screen etc and he spent hours just setting it up and finally borrowed mine because it 'does the necessary'.
      Glad to see the BR being touted.   Used it again about 2 weeks ago for grandson's birthday party---had 5 10yr olds in the cabin and the two adults (I guess I fall in that category) slept in the cockpit under the BR.  Still interested in exploring the fill in panels for the cockpit to make it more 'sleepable'.
  Rex

"Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Rex,
Do you buy the downloads in some way? That's a damn nice feature. BTW, have three had the BR on display at Annapolis two days now, three to go. Much interest. This could keep me out of trouble this winter! Everyone likes your green Rhodes.
I'm going to blow up the air mattress for the cockpit bunking Saturday night - like tonight, will let you know results.
Art