[Rhodes22-list] Retrieval of Boat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 06:53:26 EDT 2007

Claude,
Well done. You did well by acquiring a Trail Master trailer. The single  axle
pulls like a dream. As you have figured out, weight distribution and
placement of the boat on the trailer are important. I've found that all I need  is
just the front edge of the bunks sticking out, That way I can tell where they
are and the boat slides all the way on to the trailer. Don't forget to raise
the  centerboard all the way before placing her back in the water.
Funny thing about drinking rum and coke, the more you have the better you
feel. I know you are a man of impeccable taste, so I'm sure you were drinking
Mt. Gay.
I carry a small (larger than a show box) plastic contained on the boat
loaded with bungee cords of varying length. You will find they come in very  handy,
especially when trying to get all the shrouds tied together and wrapped
against the mast.
As always, in case you need assistance, you have my phone number.

Rummy