[Rhodes22-list] Retrieval of Boat

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 19:52:12 EDT 2007

Hi Joe;

WM is West Marine.  If you are near one, or want to go to their
website(www.westmarine.com), you can get a catalog, usually free, especially
if you make a purchase.  The "trailer sliks" are shown on page 757 of the
2007 catalog.  They are some kind of plastic, with anti-friction additives,
that helps the boat move smoothly onto the bunks.  I had 12' bunks; the
sliks are 24" in length.  The weight of the R22 being what it is, the
recommendation is for two rows, side-by-side on each bunk.  I used 24 sliks.
Hope this helps.
Claude