[Rhodes22-list] Retrieval of Boat - prep for trailering

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Oct 10 09:04:14 EDT 2007

For longer trips I wrap the CDI furler, genoa, and shrouds
against the mast with a couple of turns of plastic wrap.
It is gentle and has never come loose.

For shorter trips I still use bungee cords.

The masking tape trick for keeping the shrouds under control
when raising the mast looks interesting.  I'll have to try
that when I re-launch next spring.

Here in Maine the season is about over, except for a few
die-hard sailors who go out of South Portland year 'round.
I'll be hauling soon.

/Robert