[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:34:14 EDT 2007

Stan

Was not trying to go around you, but as Mike Weisner is also in front
of me in terms of trying to get another trailer, I want to know what
the HIGHEST COST will be to order a new one. I will begin to save for
one but would want an accurate price.

  Also how do I go about ordering the proper axle for my existing one
and can you recommend a shop in the tri state area?
I do know of a shop out in Commack that I visited before I moved my
boat from Pt Jeff to Bklyn.

thanks
Lou