[Rhodes22-list] Retrieval of Boat

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 12:08:28 EDT 2007

Hi Alan;

For this trip, I was able to find a speed at which there was no
fish-tailing.  I did retract the bow chock, but only after hitting the road
and needing to stop to do some adjustment.  And I will leave less of the
bunks showing the next time I pull.

I left the motor and rudder attached to the stern, but secured them well,
and had no problem with tail-gaters.

I'm probably a couple of years away from replacing my tow vehicle, but I
will be getting a heftier engine to be sure.  Thanks for your post and the
useful suggestions.

Claude