[Rhodes22-list] Winterization (Mast & Main Sail)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 10 15:24:26 EDT 2007

I take a similar approach.  I keep the boak in my back yard, surrounded
by slopes, so there is not too much wind.  In the past I have used a
set of lightweight tarp supports fabricated from PVC, foam panels, duct
tape and cable ties to stiffen the tarp over the cockpit.  I like to remove
everyting from the cabin so I can do a through cleaning.  My PVC/foam
has gotten rather old so I will need to make a new set this year or just
ignore
it.

Ron