[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 19 For Sale

Ron Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:18:56 EDT 2007

Rummy,

I would love to send pictures but I haven't figured out how to do this on
this web- site.  I would be glad to send pictures from Outlook directly to a
given address. I obviously wanted to make the original notice a separate
listing, rather than an answer to you and I even succeeded in screwing that
up. Oh well,  a graduate degree does not translate to computer literacy...
Details, O'Day Rhodes 19 1977,  Hull condition excellent, never sailed in
salt, never has had bottom paint, not even a hint of a blister.  Tabernacle
mount with mast lowering and raising system. New running rigging, Full
electrical panel with voltmeter and 12 volt plug in for solar charger  New
deep cycle battery. automatic bilge. Locking fore lockers. Boom Vang. swim
ladder. running lights and cuddy light New center board cable. Evinrude 4 HP
kicker with new 2.5 gal tank. E-Z Loader roller trailer with 4" boxed frame
and all aluminum supports for rollers.New Boom Tent.  All ribs replaced with
white oak as in original. Mahogany sole coaming and rudder in excellent
shape.  Jib down-haul.  110 Genny good to excellent, Main good condition.
When the Ribs were replaced at Stuart in ME earlier this year, they
indicated they had never seen an original Rhodes in as good condition as
this one.  I'm sure that there is more, but this is good for starters.

Thanks,