[Rhodes22-list] Alice Weisz - a reply!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 10 21:54:39 EDT 2007

Alice:

All I got was a bunch of email addresses.  Use Copy and past into body of
email to get on the list.

How is your main sail?  You have never reported back...  We are still
waiting...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The problem with riverboat gambling is that you can't tell if you're queasy
from losing your money or getting seasick!"

r2d2fam at msn.com<mailto:r2d2fam at msn.com>