[Rhodes22-list] Winterization (Mast & Main Sail)

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 09:36:59 EDT 2007

The lattice idea sounds great - much easier than my construction.
I bought the mast crane manual this year - Stan threw in the hardware
as well.  It really is a great relief.  My wife helped me for the first
time.
The neighboring powerboater audience gave us rave reviews.  Not
a single word in anger.  Where else can you find a product that raises
masts and saves marrages?

Ron