[Rhodes22-list] sounder senders

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 17:41:42 EDT 2007

Jay,
Thanks much for the input.  If the senders work well shooting through
the hull then that's the way I want to go.
You mention the mounting of the thing.  Is that on the outside or inside
of the cabin?

Rummy,
I can get lost in my own house sometimes.  All seriousness aside, the
GPS and chart things come in very handy especially for moving around
after dark.  Also, the depthfinder is cool because we like to explore
out of the way spots which are not always charted well.  I'd rather stay
off the ground if I can.
Joe