[Rhodes22-list] Ocracoke cruise (UNCLASSIFIED)

jmorrison355 at comcast.net jmorrison355 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 20:33:11 EDT 2007

Mike, Peter, & all
   I'm currently a long time Rhodes 22 sailor on the Chesapeake.  Sometime in the next 5 -7 years or so I may relocate to the New Bern area.  I'm wondering what sailing life would be like with a small sailboat like the Rhodes22.  I'm interested in being able to sail for a mid day lunch at a waterfront restaurant & back by nightfall, as well as frequent overnight trips (or longer).  Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about the best places to homeport & sail to from the New Bern area?
Jim Morrison
"Highlander"
'85 Rhodes22

From: "Peter Thorn" <pthorn at nc.rr.com>