[Rhodes22-list] I need your advice for reconditioned Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 16:13:09 EDT 2007

Paul,
Where will you be sailing and what do you mean by narrow? It's all  relative.
Two batteries are nice, but it depends on how you will use them. I  have a
stereo which drains one battery all by itself so I have the  second battery for
running and cabin lights. I also have a shore powered  battery charger.
I have the 175 and find it to be a versatile sail. Slims suggestion about
the luff pad is a good one if you are a purist and feel the need for speed. I
would recommend getting the boat, use it for a period of time and then make any
 upgrades you might need. I would also recommend a VHF radio and mast mounted
 antenna. Have Stan run the wire through the mast and associated plugs.
Welcome to the list.

Rummy