[Rhodes22-list] Buona Sera from Firenze

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 12:20:38 EDT 2007

Hi, guys,

  Found an <internet cafe close and thought id send a hi.<pardon the lack of punctuation but the keyboard is the international one  everythings in a diffrìerent place.
  We had a long flight over. have floated around Venice for three days, have climbed 330 ft up to the top of the Duomos church in <milan, have hiked the five towns of the cinque Terre  <9 km but also 440 m high...whew. tomorrow will bike Tuscany...or someplace.

  will say hi now <& then

  elle<