[Rhodes22-list] Greek Sailing Part III

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:03:46 EDT 2007

Slim, here is a link for an Adobe site where you can access a hosted
online service to create PDFs.

http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catCreatePDF

I noticed that they allow you to create the first 5 docs for free
before having to subscribe.  I've never used this service, but I
suspect it's easier (and definitely cheaper) than licensing the
software and installing.

Dave

On 10/16/07, Steven Alm <stevenalm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Chris.
>
> Could you or anybody else give me a quick primer on how to create a PDF?
>
> I use a Mac.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Slim
>
> On 10/14/07, Geankoplis <napoli68 at charter.net> wrote:
> >
> > Ok here is part III.  I noticed that I mixed up the order for the 1st two
> > parts (part 1a and 1b) they should have been read in indicated order not
> > as
> > sent, sorry.  The story was written for my family with only a few changes
> > for the Rhodes list.
> >

> > Chris

> > Name: Don't Panic Part III.pdf
> > Type: application/pdf