[Rhodes22-list] Hank seduced just by looking?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 18 08:31:15 EDT 2007

Hank,
     Hank, since you have an older style swing keel, you completely missed
the question.  Look at the general style of the centerboard versus the style
of your centerboard.  This was one of those questions where you get a naked
lady holding the item for sale.
     Search the archives or maybe someone who has picture handy will post a
picture of the 'diamond board' centerboard style.
     Stan morphed your style centerboard and this style board to hatch his
'diamond board'.  Having seen how Stan works, I would suspect that this
occurred between 3 and 4 AM out in the semi dark plant.  The mice were
wondering what the hell is going on.
     Then, in the morning after his crew got their work assignments, someone
among the bunch got a pencil outline of something that he wanted to try.
      I agree that for those who want sail, modern plastics give you time to
sail with less of the arduous time consuming prep and maintenance time.
However, the question was ‘centerboard’ and not eye candy.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
“When you are up to your ass in alligators it is difficult to remind
yourself your initial objective was to drain the swamp”