[Rhodes22-list] Sous Chef, a reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 18 11:51:45 EDT 2007

Sous Chef,

Welcome to the oracle of knowledge about sailing the Rhodes 22.  I am sure
after reading your post, that you will get replies on subject.

You do not need to heel to get hull speed with the Rhodes 22, but you will
get 'healing'.

With the IMF and furling forsail, you can adjust the sails for maximum
effort.  We had a former member of this forum who advocated such.  But is
ego could not tolerate being one among many.  I think he may still sail, but
alas, not with us anymore...

Yes, the Rhodes 22 can be, ugh, turned sideways.  As you point out, it is
usually with deliriums.

Again, welcome,

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"A boat without a ding or more is not being used."