[Rhodes22-list] Buona Sera from Firenze

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:02:29 EDT 2007

whooohoooo!

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Im there now...cant find the words...or the punctuation...leaving tomorrow...

food is stupendous. im eating my way thru It nd will be one pudgy macaroni when i return...
elle

john Belanger wrote: tell them, elle, if you go to italy and don't see florence, you will regret it all your days. absolutely stunning. i won't even mention the food.

elle wrote: Pix??? Have I got pix....return on 10/26.

elle
john Belanger wrote: picture worth a thou.....

elle wrote: Hi, guys,

Found an We had a long flight over. have floated around Venice for three days, have climbed 330 ft up to the top of the Duomos church in
will say hi now <& then

elle<

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)
http://mail.yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com