[Rhodes22-list] any FL owners?

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Oct 18 14:49:22 EDT 2007

I purchased my first boat, sight unseen. By looking at pictures & the list of
options it had. (Stan also said it looked like a good deal.) Then I drove
1800 miles to pick it up, & towed it 1800 miles home. I'm sure glad I did.
No regrets at all.
If it has the options you want & the price is in your range then buy it
because it will be spoken for soon.
I was out last weekend racing a Corsair F-24, I didn't win but I had a lotta
fun & didn't get bruised up.
I looked at all 3 of those boats you mentioned before I bought my Rhodes &
I'm sure I made the right choice.

Jbulfer
Just bent