[Rhodes22-list] Robert's Radar (MASH?)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Oct 19 00:04:00 EDT 2007

Tootle wrote:
> Robert of Squirrel Heaven,
>
> That was a great post on radar.  However, all the web sites cited did not
> come thru.  Can you repost the informative web sites?

Sorry - I just grabbed the arguments and opinions on the fly -
origins are lost.  I suggest that a thorough goggling would
probably turn up some equally useful.  Thanks for the compliment.
I have caught wind of some IFF-like devices that may offer
some help.  I'll post when I have some good data.

> By the way, if the
> Artic Ice is closing in, why not come down to the southeast?  It is getting
> to be that time of the year:
> http://ashevillenccoc.weblinkconnect.com/CWT/External/WCPages/WCEvents/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=508
> Don’t wait until you need a wheel chair.

Barbara and I have visited Ashville several times,
generally stopping to admire Builtmore and that huge
and beautiful old hotel up the mountainside by the
Parkway.  Barbara has always wanted to visit at
Christmastime to see the Vanderbilt chateau in all
her finery, but we have yet to make it, since we
generally have travelled south in the spring or fall.

Now that we have left Maryland for Maine, the trip
looks even less likely.  But we have to agree that
Ashville has its fine points.  We even considered
building up in Boone, but it was a bit too remote
for Barbara's taste, and since half of my genes came
from Maine...

Winter is when I really appreciate my woodshop, and
can work on my boats.

/Robert of Mosher Corner, Maine