[Rhodes22-list] Political - 10 minutes left, is Brad the high bidder?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:41:49 EDT 2007

Ed,

Frankly, I don't listen that often to talk radio but the 'Looney Left' wants
the 'Fairness Doctrine'.  My mother and father-in-law who were persecuted
during the Cultural Revolution in China for being educated could explain
what the 'Fairness Doctrine' is all about - garden variety power grab.  Good
for Rush!  Nancy and Harry represent fringe elements of the country and they
haven't done Jack Schitt since they gained power.  Their approval ratings
are half of W's, and his are pretty low.  You've heard the old expression,
"the squeaky wheel gets the grease?".  No, sometimes the squeaker gets
replaced and becomes irrelevant.  Remember the words from my fellow citizen
from Illinois,  "you can't fool all the people all the time".

Brad