[Rhodes22-list] Fugawi enc, a reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Oct 20 19:20:52 EDT 2007

At one time I actually had a proto type or development copy on an older
computer.  It took up a lot of space and was not easy to use.  The for sale
copy may be easier to use, but I suspect that it will still take a lot of
memory.

Last spring we had a discusion of the 'map tech' software which you can down
load for free.  I occassionally use it.  It give nice charts, only hangup is
with free copy you cannot print out.  Solution would be to put on lap top.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Trifles make perfection, But perfection itself is no trifle."  Michelangelo

I have considered buying it and have downloaded and looked at the 10-day
evaluation version, including the PDA version.

Have not actually used on the boat yet

Jim Connolly