[Rhodes22-list] Sailing

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sat Oct 20 21:05:24 EDT 2007

Rummy

Rod & I had a nice sail today also.  (almost unheard of mid-late
October up here on the 'tundra')  Blew gets pulled tomorrow so she
can go into storage for the winter (gee, I hate to use that
word!)   Looking like we'll be moving the weekend before
Thanksgiving-----then heading south to spend Thanksgiving with Rachel
& the in-laws  (their first 'hosting' of a holiday meal)

Mary