[Rhodes22-list] Another reply to Sheldon about Biminis

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 22 18:36:44 EDT 2007

Sheldon,

As I recall you are a rookie on this forum.  Are you aware that Commodore
Spitzer sells recycled Biminis?

Send a box of organic chocolates to Rose for best deal.  For that gratuity
Stan will throw in mounting hardware, that is surface hardware and not the
fancy recessed pop ups.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The law requires a paper towel ad to be scrupulously honest, but allows
political candidates to lie without reproach. What's wrong with this
picture?"  Jef I. Richards