[Rhodes22-list] Political reference by Ed

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:47:56 EDT 2007

Robert,

Please expound on that response.

"When the incumbent makes it clear that he has little respect
for the people at the bottom of the heap-"

Exactly where has 43 forgotten the people at the bottom of the heap?  School
choice?  Illegal Mexicans?  Elders and Medicare?  Inquiring minds want to
know.

Republicans?  I am one and they (the GOP) have learned not to call me and
ask for a donation the last few months.  We need a house cleaning and I'm
convinced the GOP will get one.  The 2006 election results were predictable
given an off year election during a lame duck Presidency. But, if they
didn't get the message, the lack of my checkbook response (and many others)
should give them a message.

Election robbery?  Give me a friggin' break.  The newspaper consortium that
recounted every single vote using every single method, including Al Gore's
first choice, gave the election to W.  Give it up!

"It is time for the pendulum to swing the other way".  It did, and they are
at the 11% approval rating level.

Now as to your comments about women - I'm confused.  Please explain it in
detail and not in code.  I'm not that clever or smart.

Brad