[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis - for a good time - call a bunch of Rhodies

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Oct 25 09:49:29 EDT 2007

http://photos.msn.com/Slideshow/Viewer.htm?locale=en-us&config=%2fSlideshow%2fConfig.aspx%3flocale%3den-us%26folder%3dnBuRgwTGIGhRUd54PaggTkzQ*QGbySvYB80Pp2bcmgM%24&data=%2fSlideshow%2fData.aspx%3ffolder%3dnBuRgwTGIGhRUd54PaggTkzQ*QGbySvYB80Pp2bcmgM%24%26index%3d0
http://photos.msn.com/Slideshow/Viewer.htm?locale=en-us&config=%2fSlideshow%2fConfig.aspx%3flocale%3den-us%26folder%3dnBuRgwTGIGhRUd54PaggTkzQ*QGbySvYB80Pp2bcmgM%24&data=%2fSlideshow%2fData.aspx%3ffolder%3dnBuRgwTGIGhRUd54PaggTkzQ*QGbySvYB80Pp2bcmgM%24%26index%3d0

Photos thanks to Alice Weisz and her cell phone.  Names thanks to Mary Lou
Troy and her memory.

Left to right:

Jeannie Clarke
Don Clarke
Tom Phillips
Shel Ginsberg
Bob Ginsberg
Art Czerwonky
Lee Kuhn
Mary Lou Troy
Fred Kaiser
Jim Ruocco
Jim Harrison

Hopefully I matched the names correctly with the photos.  If not just blame
Alice & Mary Lou.

Lee