[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis - for a good time - call a bunch of Rhodies

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Oct 26 10:04:39 EDT 2007

Art,
After spending all that time in Annapolis this year do you have any
ideas of a destination for a sail-in?  We only took the boat to
Annapolis once during the Boat Show - happened to get a slip at Mears
but this was before their slips became so expensive and before the
SSCA started having their fall Gam at Port Annapolis. There is
probably space in Galesville or along the South River but then
transportation into Annapolis itself becomes a problem. We really
like going to Annapolis but have come to prefer midweek or non-Boat
Show weekends before Memorial Day or after Labor Day.

Note to anyone interested in a winter gathering, I'm starting to
think about that and will send out an email under a different subject
line in a few days.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD