[Rhodes22-list] Yeah, Yeah, Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:35:13 EDT 2007

You can't make shit like this up.  Reminds me of old 30's vintage Nazi films
and stories from Fan about what it was like growing up during the Cultural
Revolution. Somehow, I can't help but think that if we'd just given a little
support to the Shah near his death, his son would be in power now and maybe
we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like this.  On the other hand, my
Iranian buddy (the Shah's son roommate at Reese AFB)  would still be in Iran
and not my co-worker.  Anyway, keep moving along folks - nothing to see
here.  I'm going to the hangar to work on the Bo early tomorrow morning and
then off to sail CoraShen with Cora.  Nothing to worry about!  Brad

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1587.htm