[Rhodes22-list] Question for Thena

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:52:56 EDT 2007

Thena,

Thanks, neither one showed-up on my original web research but I found their
phone numbers after a specific Google search and will place some calls
tomorrow.  If you think of some more let me know.  There isn't a loft within
300 miles of Memphis that I know of so I may as well use someone on the Gulf
where I visit frequently.  They could probably use the business.

Brad