[Rhodes22-list] A Very Blustery Day!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 13:02:21 EDT 2007

Yesterday was a good day to begin preparing for
winter...& also had a lot of drying out to do...There
was quite a bit of water (abt a gal) in the bilge &
also a fair amt in the floor level cubby on the port
side behind the sliding door. I could see where it had
come in through the middle port. The laz had about 2
gals which I pumped out.....

The cushions both in the cabin & in the V berth were
wet as as well as the fabric behind the cushions & the
floor carpeting.

We had over 6" here...probably all at once...;^)

elle