[Rhodes22-list] Cars instead of boats...

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 29 15:38:33 EDT 2007

Brad,

I sincerely hope that your training situation is very different when it
comes to things airborne.  "That's been about five years ago and to my
knowledge he hasn't killed anyone yet." really isn't a good outlook, even
with automobiles.  My take on the situation is that he drives closer to
where you live than where I do, hopefully.

If a prospective pilot failed too many sim runs, I used to suggest looking
at another aspect of flying, preferrably without leaving the ground.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com> Monday, October 29, 2007 3:19 PM