[Rhodes22-list] Chris, Robert replies inclusive

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Oct 30 20:21:12 EDT 2007

Yes, Ed enquiring minds want to know.  Well I would like to give the
southern Ionian one more touch but since the boat is now in Croatia on the
hard I expect (and hope) that is where I'll be next summer.  Anyone want to
buy the boat for $4500 let me know, I'll meet you over there and show you
the ropes! Such a deal!  If/when I get to the south Ionian again I suspect
it will be on the 30ft charter.  Sail my Rhodes over there? Hmmmmmm nawh, I
have to sail Desolation sound, the Bahamas to Turks and Caicos and might as
well count in the Great lakes (Superior?) and , and, and,...........