[Rhodes22-list] John and Sailboat electrics book

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 31 07:18:31 EDT 2007

John B...

Amazing, a guy without a boat wanting a boat wiring book... I suppose that
you will post of picture of the complete wiring for a sailboat laid out to
appropriate dimensions on the dock?  Do you expect to live forever?  Call up
Stan and order a boat... with the wiring in correct place...

"Life hangs on a very thin thread and the cancer of time is complacency.  If
you are going to do something, do it now.  Tomorrow is too late. -"- Peter
Goss

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.”  Mark Twain