[Rhodes22-list] It's all in how you say it...

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:38:23 EDT 2007

Rummy,

It never occurred to me that it might be true.  I assumed it was political
humor all the way just like the "Run, Hillary Run" bumper stickers that both
Democrats and Republicans are putting on their cars.  The difference is that
the Dems put them on the rear bumper and the Republicans on the front. :-)

Hank