[Rhodes22-list] It's all in how you say it...

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 21:48:56 EDT 2007

maybe a horse thief is what we need. personally i've had enough of the sheriff and his posse.

Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:  Kind of like that smile that Bush gets from time to time. "Hey, I completed
a sentence. Bet you think I couldn't do it, didn't you?"
- rob

For example, I've noticed there's one smile that Hillary gets on her face
from time to time --- kinda looks to me like there might be some horse thief
genes in there somewhere---besides, she's a politician! Isn't there some
horse thief genes in all of them?

> elle wrote: O, Rummed One ;^(,
>
> Sorry ;^( ...next time I'll put 'joke' in the subject line...
>
> Like Thena, I immediately took it as a joke & not truth...and thought
everyone would do likewise.

> If I were still teaching, this would have definitely made the day's lesson
plan...what great fun could be had with this..! Terrific writing & language
exercise!

> I've got something better in the wings...just can't figure how to get it
to display on the list.....may have to do some practice sends....