[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 09:39:52 EDT 2007

Good Morning.... I continue to be the pleased owner of a 1984 Rhodes 22,  the
Golden Snooch.... this past week, the owner of a 22 foot Catalina 22, with
full Coast guard equip, outboard motor in good condition as are sails, trailer,
 interior and exterior cushions...no significant damage, ready to sail,
registration paper  etc... has requested that I inquire if anyone I know is
interested in purchasing this boat for $700.  On a trailer ready to  travel. Now if
it was a Rhodes 22.... yickes!  The outboard, sails,  cushions, trailer each
could sell for about $700. . It's located on the east end  of Long Island at a
local marina, costing now costing rent.   Burt