[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman, Joe Babb, & Tom Dorsey

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Sep 8 20:28:31 EDT 2007

Folks,

Does Stan really have three hulls available for recycle?  Methinks you are
all chasing the same hull.  First with cash gets what he has.  I guess he is
hoping to get another hull in?  Maybe one of you ought to commit to a new
hull.  While a little more expensive, the way that he is making them these
days, they are heirlooms.  Does Stan really have three hulls not with
deposits, the question of the year.  Of course the largest deposit talks.
If any of you are really still thinking and have not put down a deposit,
well, just think that opportunity only knocks once.

Joe,
I am not normally a reader of Philosphy, just have recently come across
Exupury.  Thanks for the referral.

I prefer quotes like this, "Life hangs on a very thin thread and the cancer
of time is complacency.  If you are going to do something, do it now.
Tomorrow is too late."- Peter Goss.  Of course you know who Peter Goss is
and what he did?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA