[Rhodes22-list] another Rhodie

Ron & Linda Singerman rlsingerman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:30:56 EDT 2007

Dave,

Yes, I am on Sunapee Lake.  Yes I have sailed with Don, the owner of an 06,
R-22, who lives on Pleasant lake which is very close to Sunapee.  When my
wife saw all the accessories on the 06 it paved the way for me to increase
my list with Stan.  Oh well, one only goes around once. Thanks for the
comeback .

May your sails always be filled with wind,