[Rhodes22-list] Robert's new car

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 8 23:45:00 EDT 2007

Robert,
I just did precisely the same thing.  '03 Explorer is now strictly a boat mule, hitches front and back.
My mileage mule is an '07 Civic @ truly 40mpg.  I don't think any other non-hybrid will match.  The 60mpg Prius is, after a magnitude of driver questions is really a 45mpg Prius.  I am pleased.  Drives quietly and comfortably, and will zip in traffic in a heartbeat.  The salesman did a demo of maneuverability that I wouldn't even attempt, and it is solid and stable.
For local hops, even longer, I use my Vino mule @ 90mpg.  I just don't like to pay for gas.  Now the Yeah mule is the best of all - infinity mpg and I carry it on the boat.
All of this and more is available thru Stan...
Art