[Rhodes22-list] Elle's buttons...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 11:19:56 EDT 2007

oops..that would be  hypocrisy

  Can't type.

  elle

  elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Y'know, Ed, I just gotta laugh when I see my name in a subject line from you.

I know there is going to be some convoluted line of what passes for reasoning in your universe.

Let's revisit the button issue...

The subject line very specifically mentioned language...and also had the word ADULT.

The message again warned up front that there was language that was not in my vernacular for which I apologized.

You obviously disregarded the warnings....

Rather than a page of buttons, you HAD TO CLICK on EACH one........ya shoulda stopped after the first...

You remind me of the preacher peering through a keyhole at amorous activity, exclaiming how sinful as he watches intently...

Thanks for the AM dose of hipocrisy,,Ed.

elle.

Tootle wrote:

Bob,

As a known Democrat, how can you consider any car not made by your labor
union brothers? That leaves only the Ford Focus.

By chance, I have a '05 Ford Focus. It is an o.k. car. It meets many of
your requirements. Trunk is roomy. But the towing requirement I question.
It is only a little 4 cylinder motor and when I go to the North Carolina
Mountains, such as yesterday, it is definitely underpowered going up N. C.
Hwy 215. You need to test drive any car you buy going from Rosman, NC to
the Blueridge Parkway.

Attached is a picture from Mt Hardy (6110') looking at the Devil's
Courthouse just off Blue Ridge Parkway. That gray line between the Court
House and the mountain just to north is the Parkway. Come on down home
rather than go to foreign lands.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12579072/Mount%2BHardy%2Blooking%2BDevil%2527s%2BCourt%2BHouse.JPG
Mount+Hardy+looking+Devil%27s+Court+House.JPG

Elle:

Your button's contained improper language. Just because you are going to
the Pope in Italy to ask pardon for you sin's does mean that you are free to
use bad language.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
this email sent using 100% recycled electrons

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)