[Rhodes22-list] Bob Skinner's Car, Elle's buttons

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 12:03:48 EDT 2007

yugos??

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Ed,

Look at the VIN number on your Focus. Correct me where I'm wrong but I
believe yours was built in Mexico. The new ones are built in Wayne,
Michigan. Honda builds cars in Ohio, Hyundai in Alabama, Toyota -
everywhere in the US, Isuzu in Indiana, BMW in South Carolina, Mercedes Benz
in Alabama, Nissan in Tennessee and Mississippi, Ford, GM, and Chrysler all
over the world - the list goes on and on. The nameplate on a car is almost
meaningless as to where the car is actually built. They all buy parts from
China and elsewhere. I'm both a union member and a die hard conservative
and mostly vote Republican as long as they support conservative causes. Even
UAW members recognize that they have to compete in the world markets and
Dems can't protect them from reality. Welcome, everyone, to the 21st
century! Remind me what cars the Islamofascists build?

Brad