[Rhodes22-list] Tuesday (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:26:23 EDT 2007

About Tuesday,

I have next Tuesday off, the first Tuesday in September to fall on the
11thsince 2001.
My plan is to hug Cora and Fan, see them off to school and  work, and then
spend the day at the hangar with 51V.  No television, newspaper, internet,
or e-mail list is required. I remember the last September Tuesday 11th
well.  I'm going to try my best to forget about what's happened since the
last 9/11 - "truthers" and all the other silly 'useful idiots', etc., and
focus on the future.  We're a resilient nation.   WW3 took over 50 years to
win and my gut tells me we'll have the courage and persistence to prevail in
WW4.  Time will tell.

Brad