[Rhodes22-list] Brad: Re: Raising Children: Ben Stein...OOPS

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:34:26 EDT 2007

Elle,

I love Ben Stein.  He's a great financial guru along with all his other
talents.  I just stumbled across a recommendation for this book today.  From
the publishers notes it sounds good.  I'm going to order it tomorrow.

Brad

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031236038X?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwviolentkicom&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=031236038X