[Rhodes22-list] Catalina 22

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Sep 10 13:31:19 EDT 2007

Burt,

We have a friend who is looking for just such a boat (and price) while he
waits to purchase a R22.  Please post contact info or respond off-list with
info so that we may relay it to him.  He is also local (Kings Park) so it
will not be an effort to pickup the boat.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: <ASNOOCH at aol.com> Friday, September 07, 2007 9:39 AM