[Rhodes22-list] Almost there!

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:10:36 EDT 2007

HI Lou!

Wow, she looks beautiful.
Did you launch her last week?
My other R-22 captain in Keyport was out last evening sailing solo as he
always does...his boat with traditional mainsail was sailing really well,
quite close to the wind, very sharp.  I continue to be frustrated by the IMF
mainsail even with a new design by Stan.

I will keep my eyes open for Miracles!

Phyllis