[Rhodes22-list] Demo Sail

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 19:48:37 EDT 2007

Thanks, Dan & Roxanne. You will be a welcome addition to the Rhodes family..;^).

 BTW...Dan is quite the gentleman...I'm the one who missed a mark & ended up in 26" of water... ;^) (Planned it all, actually....to demonstrate the shoal capabilities of this grand idiot-proof boat;^)

 elle

Dan Johnson <johnsondan at comcast.net> wrote:We want to thank elle for a wonderful demo sail last Saturday evening on the Potomac. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed both the company and the boat. It solidifies our decision to purchase a boat even more.

elle permitted me, a novice sailor, to be at the helm and explore just how little water you really need under your keel without running aground in the Rhodes - you really can sail in less than 3 feet! The boat is everything it claims to be. A wonderful evening sail. Thanks elle.

Dan Johnson