[Rhodes22-list] Potty question - a special comment to Joe Babb

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 11 21:42:14 EDT 2007

Joe,

You received a comment from Mary Lou.  She cited a book, "Sailing Small".
Mary Lou is our esteemed author on this forum.  You might want to get a
copy:
http://www.devereuxbooks.com/boats.htm

She is the author of the chapter on the Rhodes 22!

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Creep stress is a material property that describes how a
material resists the stress of a constant long-term load."  Jeff Wright