[Rhodes22-list] Demo Sail & Dan Johnson - a comment

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 11 21:59:17 EDT 2007

Dan said, "I DID sail with Commodore Spitzer in Edenton and a wonderful
experience it
was.  I simply like to take advantage of all opportunities that avail
themselves."

Dan,  you had a sailing experience few others can appreciate.  Did you give
him a signed blank check?

You really need to come down and sail with Captain Rummy.  He does not go
into the water by himself.  He insures that all share the experience:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/  (note water temp)

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to float
on his back, you've really got something!" ­Clay Sherman