[Rhodes22-list] A Hero Goes to Washington (POLITICS)

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 12:43:36 EDT 2007

we don't vote on individual pieces of legislation. we vote on bills with earmarks. like you said.....longhaul.

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  John,

And exactly how long was it between the Declaration of Independence and the
passage of the Constitution? Who has the most dysfunctional Congress at the
moment? I believe the Iraqis passed 71 pieces of legislation after the
August break. How many has ours passed? Get real!

Brad